MyFinancialAccount; Access to Portfolio Pathway
To view account information you will be using the myfinancialaccount portal. Before you get started have the following available:
- an existing account number from your portfolio
- the last four digits of your social security number
- a valid e-mail address
Also, be prepared to select from a list of security questions. Please note, you will need the correct email address and answer to the security question to retrieve forgotten password/username.
- Go to MyFinancialAccount (please bookmark this page for convenience)
- Click on I am a new user
- On the next screen you will be prompted to enter a valid account number and the last 4 digits of the social security number that account is registered with, when completed click on Log In
- Here you will create your username and password. You will also provide a valid e-mail address and select a security question from the drop down menu. When you have completed the registration, click on Create User
Once your log in is established you will launch to the Holdings tab, which breaks down the household accounts by asset classification. By clicking the plus sign in the box to the left of each asset classification, you can expand the view to reveal the holdings within those classes.
Client access also includes the Documents tab. Here you can create a real-time statement of your accounts. Please note this on-demand report reflects financial activity up to the business day prior to your viewing. There is also a secure vault feature. This enables you to download information sent by Brophy Wealth Management, LLC and upload files or documents you want to send to our office. Please notify your client relationship manager or financial advisor if you have uploaded documents to the client vault.
The intent is to provide a central location for you to access your account information. With this software, Brophy Wealth Management, LLC is pleased that we will now be able to retain client account historical data.
When you start using myfinancialaccount please note the account information, performance and/or transactions will only reflect the time period Portfolio Pathway, LLC began the data collection, which is on or about April 1st 2013. For those accounts opened after April 1st 2013, the information reported is from the actual inception date. For complete historical analysis please refer to the official statements received directly from the custodians.